Monday, April 13, 2015

stress

 
 
 
 
 
Stress
 
 
 
       Stress comes in all different forms. Some are tough and hard to get through, and others are just the everyday life dealings. Either way, stress can tear you apart or build you stronger. Its all how you handle it and if you can take control of the stress problem. Stress you can feel through the heart and at times makes your heart beat faster and faster. I really didn't get to watch the whole video, but what I did catch of it. This lady does know what she is talking about when it comes to stress. Stress is some serious stuff that everyone goes through at some point in their life. Connecting with others can be a way to relieve some stress. Talking to someone that is a friend or an acquaintance can help tremendously. It helps you see others point of view on the issue. Last, talking to people or like she said in the video "connecting with others can do wonders on your stress level". Everyone knows someone that is willing to help talk you through some tough situations. Nevertheless, don't give up, the stress will pass and life will calm down, one day!
 
 
 
 
THE END!   
 
 
 
 
     In life, I have been dealing with the stress of trying to get all my homework done in a timely manner. I know I know, taking 15 credit hours and working was a lot to ask for. However, I would love to graduate one day. So, I said lets work my butt off and get this stuff done. Between finding time to sleep/rest and still complete all my homework is a huge challenge and a big stress problem right now. I will not give up though! I will get through this, there is only 3 weeks left of school. Let me tell you, summer can't get here fast enough. After school is finished, then I will take a break and work two jobs. Yes, my life never slows down, I just get more and more busy by the days, weeks, and months. Though, crazy enough, the more I have going on the less I have time to think about the stress and all that good stuff. It makes me stay somewhat sane through all of it. People call me crazy, and they might be correct, however I don't care. Staying busy is my mod.
 
 
 
    Sometimes, my friends have to tell me to breath and take a break from life and reality. Which usually they are correct and I do so and feel so much better at the end of my time off. Though, when you have so much going on, its hard to slow down and take a break. My family always has told me, I will run myself down if I don't enjoy life. Who said I wasn't enjoying this crazy and busy life I have?! I enjoy it and will make time to go on an adventure with friends, I will go see my family and enjoy spending time with them. I will take my dog to the park and play with him for hours. That's how I get away from all the busy stuff and take time to refocus on what truly is important. That is finishing school and making sure my family is well taken care of. That's my goal in life.
 
 
    Others think I'm crazy fro always being so busy and constantly running trying to get things done. Yes, I forget things all the time. Oops! What can I do? I don't want to slow down, I tell them. They laugh and hug me and tell me that I will go on to do amazing things if I stay at the rate I'm at. Which I like hearing that, but as long as the family is taken care of. Everything is perfect, almost! ;)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment