Friday, May 1, 2015

About this Class

Which in class writing was your favorite? Why?
the belief paper was by far my favorite writing assignment.

  • Which in class writing was your least favorite? Why?
    The small free writing, it was too early to kick start my brain that fast...

  • Review all your writing chronologically (earliest to latest). List three interesting observations or changes in your writing. Which are the most profound (obvious and important)? Why?
    More clear in the last of them
    Longer writing
  • You can tell the topics that I really enjoyed


  • If you could change anything about your writing this semester what would it be? Why?

  • I would change how I thought, how I spoke, and what words I chose.

  • What did you like best about this course?
    How laid back it was, the teacher was helpful when we needed something, and how easy the writing assignments were. (even if there was a lot of them)

  • What did you like least about this course?
    The time I chose to take this class!!

  • What would you have done differently this semester if you could have a do-over?
    Take a different time, enjoy coming to class with a clear mind to write.

  • What did learn about yourself as a student, a thinker, a writer this semester?
    I can have two different ways of communicating my thoughts as a writer, thinker, and the rest of my life papers I will be writing.

  • What could I, Ms. A., have done differently to improve the course?
    Maybe, a little more take home all-in-one paper. I would have liked to read the whole novel we had this year and write a paper about it.

  • You begin this course with an engagement and participation score of an A.  Attendance, participation in activities and group work help you to maintain this grade.  Evaluate yourself and assign yourself a grade for the in class portion of this course.  Don’t forget the reasoning behind your self assigned grade.


  • I don't deserve an (A) because I wasn't in class all the time, but I did participate and did all the assignments and turned them in on time. I would say I would give myself a (B) like an 82% or something like that.

    1 comment:

    1. Ashley - Thank you for honest reflection. This was a difficult semester for many. Hang in there and have a good summer. ~Ms. A.

      ReplyDelete